Friday, February 6, 2009

25 Things

As I was asked by my nephew recently to write 25 things abt myself so I try to write them here.
Here goes:

1. I like to write especially tazkirah, kisah benar etc..
2. I like to watch news of the world especially knowing abt the Islamic world and their progress.

Globe representing the places in the world where Tenesseans have fought by hanneorla


3. I like to make friends whenever I can but I won't fully trust them until I know them well.
4. I like honest people, also those who are loyal and patient.
5. Sometimes I was fooled by people whom I thought I can trust. It made me sad and hurt..!
6. I am prone to illness, but people whom I love are concerned and take care of me.
7. I like to cook, read, draw, sew, sing and communicate.

Barbecued Oriental Flank Steak (Cooking Light) by [Christine]

8. I have a soft heart but a tough zeal. I will stand for my right and voice it out.
9. I am mostly jovial and calm, but when hurt, I'd cry and would be depressed.
10. I hv an aura that's hard for me to control, sometimes, coz people seem to like me more than I like them. (sound like perasan eh?!)
11. I try my best to love Allah most, then His Prophet SAW and then other people.
12. I missed my late dad and mom very much when I think of them.. I quite envy people with parents for I don't have one.
13. I like to care for other people especially those in need and unfortunate, tho not all.
14. I dunno why people ask others to write this 25 things..! Just to please them, I will then.
Sometimes I like to please other people.
15. I always think I won't live long enough, so I must be prepared for my day.
16. I love to be in Masjidil Haram and Masjidil Nabawi most and perform solah and rituals in them.
Masjidil Haram picture#2 by dianiwulandari


Masjidil Nabawi madinatul Munawarah by yazidsm

17. I hope and pray to die as a syaheed(ah) to be among the 'bighairi hisaab" -people without 'hisab' who would go straight to Jannah (heaven), and don't have to go through As Siraat which is spread over the hell, between Mahsyar and Al Jannah. Syaheed in a jihad doesn't mean u fight yr enemy in a battlefield only. It means much more than that.
18. I feel sorry for those who don't want to improve themselves regarding Islam, their religion by acquiring knowledge and practice their ilm' i.e. what they know. Also those who won't do dakwah on her / his own family.
19. I feel happy for those who look at matters (and act) thru Islamic Worldview (IW), and not thru the eyes (views) of the infidels, liberals and munafiqin. Seeing thru IW is like u see things through a clear clean glasses, whereas if u see through a grey or black (dark) glasses, yr view is surely grey (or black) or in other words - not clear as it should be!

Look! by Melissa Ellison


20. I hope and wish to revert someone from the other side to Islam one day.
21. I will continuously increase my knowlegde in Islam and other field, because the more I know,
the more I know I don't know!
22. I will continuosly share my knowledge with my relatives and friends to practise the principle of soleh wa musleh.
23. My principle is to be brave when you are in the right way and according to Islam.
24. I admire people who live to uphold the truth and bravely fight for justice while working an honest living.
25. I hate people who are hypocrite, greedy, liberal and think only of themselves.
Liberal here refers to 'fasik' in Islam who go against the Islamic teachings and do vices, but sometimes bow to Allah's will and order..while hypocrite is a pretender or munafiq in Islam.

Thats all the 25 things abt myself. Actually I can write much more than that.
How abt you, do you like and dare to reveal yr personality?
I guess not so many of you who'd dare to do so. Prove me wrong..

IT

No comments:

Post a Comment