Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Treasure Your Family


I thank Allah for giving me the time to write this blog. I dedicate this blog to my family (usrati)
of which I treasure very much. Happiness of my family is invaluable to me, hubby and every one of us. Family happiness is something that money cannot buy. We must work hard to achieve it because it does not happen by itself.

There must be a compromise or 'give and take' between a husband and wife in a family, besides making sure responsibilities are being carried out by each of them. Another very important thing so as to keep our family in a happy and harmonious situation is to be close to Allah by steadfast (istiqamah) in doing all His orders and abstain from his prohibitions. Follow Al Quran and keep the Sunnah of his Prophet Muhammad SAW alive in your family. Life is not full of beds of roses, but it is a struggle to achieve perfection and jannah in the hereafter.

Happy visiting my new second blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment